Sichuan Green Beans
- Wash the beans, cut off tips of both ends .
Try thoroughly and set aside.
Mix the salt, sugar, wine, and oyster sauce , and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok until very hot. Add the beans in two batches and cook until wrinkled, about 3 minutes per batch. Remove with slotted spoon and drain in on paper towel.
- Pour off 2 tbsp oil and add the ground pork .
- Stir over high heat, breaking up lumps (about 3 minutes) and stir until covered.
- Replace the beans and stir over high heat. Add the sugar mixture and cornstarch mixture stir about 1 minute more. Serve with rice.