Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rainbow cake..

Rainbow cake...for my own birthday...



Lately.., lots of my friends posting a picture of Rainbow cake...., ughh I'm so tempted to bake that beautiful cake... looks really yummy....
Today is  my Birthday..,unfortunately ..my  beloved husband "Fandi" still out of town.. shhh ..., without him.., I don't feel like celebrate my birthday at all.... I wish... I can just let it pass..
but then.., early in the morning  I've got a call from a good friend of mine .., then I hear his kids Kiana and Joe , sing "Happy Birthday " song to me..in Indonesian...Aawww...really cute..., I really love it...Thanks to Kiana and Joe , and the Rivers....Make me realized that I should be Thankful to God...surrounded by lots of  loving  family and good friends...

My son Bryant, ask me why I don't have a birthday cake..., He said , Mommy why don't you just bake your own Birthday cake...I'll help you...he said......ouchh he is so sweet....

Well., then I decided to bake one Birthday cake...., Bryant request a rainbow cake..., hey...,  he still like a little boy who likes colorful food...This is a cake about happiness, peace, and equality.  There is nothing sad about rainbows and all those beautiful colors in harmony together.

Thanks to everyone who make me feel really blessed Yesterday....:)...

   I really likes the color of this cake.., but I don't have the guts to give the strong color ...just add a bit of each color..still works though..:)
You can check the recipes here: marthastewart.com.

I loved making this cake, and I got great reviews from everyone that's tried it so far.  This would be an excellent choice for a birthday or celebration cake. 

 

1 comment:

Tannia said...

What an awesome rainbow cake! Lovely!

Blogs I'm Following

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Widget Statistik