Recipes From :http://www.food.com/
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast over the water and stir in the sugar.
- Let the mixture stand until it bubbles, about 10 minutes.
- Place the flour, garlic powder , and cheese in a large mixing bowl or food processor fitted with a steel blade.
- Add the yeast mixture and oil and stir with a wooden spoon or process until the mixture forms a ball If mixing by hand, turn the dough out onto a floured board and knead it until it is smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- Oil the inside of a medium mixing bowl and turn the dough into the bowl, coating it with the oil.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the dough rise in a warm, dry spot until it is doubled in bulk, about 60-90 minutes Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat 2 pizza pans with olive oil.
- Punch the dough down, cut it in half, and form it into two balls.
- Working on a floured counter, flatten each piece of dough with a rolling pin, rolling it out into a 12" circle.
- Place each dough round on a prepared pizza pan Top the dough with your favorite toppings and bake the pizza until the crust is crispy, about 20-25 minutes.