Friday, January 28, 2011

Coffee Blonde cake for Jason's Birthday



 Special cake  for Jason's Birthday..., Made from chocolate cake, coffee n chocolate cream , and chocolate ganache. Hope You'll like mommy's cake Jason.




I look back in time, 12 years had past

When I gave birth to little  and very innocent baby boy

Who has brought  a bundle of Joy and Happiness to me


Seeing the world through your eyes

Memories I hold safe in my heart

To sometimes unwrap with a smile and the comfort of a sigh


No matter how many birthdays come and go, you'll always be my little boy.

Now my little boy is grown,

And a young man you have become


Happy 12th Birthday dear Jason

May all the nicest things be yours

Today and all year through!



Mommy Loves You so Much.








No comments:

Blogs I'm Following

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget

Bake

Loading...

Nigella Lawson

Loading...

Korean Food

Loading...
There was an error in this gadget

Widget Statistik