Friday, January 28, 2011

Coffee Blonde cake for Jason's Birthday



 Special cake  for Jason's Birthday..., Made from chocolate cake, coffee n chocolate cream , and chocolate ganache. Hope You'll like mommy's cake Jason.




I look back in time, 12 years had past

When I gave birth to little  and very innocent baby boy

Who has brought  a bundle of Joy and Happiness to me


Seeing the world through your eyes

Memories I hold safe in my heart

To sometimes unwrap with a smile and the comfort of a sigh


No matter how many birthdays come and go, you'll always be my little boy.

Now my little boy is grown,

And a young man you have become


Happy 12th Birthday dear Jason

May all the nicest things be yours

Today and all year through!



Mommy Loves You so Much.








No comments:

Blogs I'm Following

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Widget Statistik