110g egg whites
55g caster sugar
5g corn flour
40g egg yolks
36g vegetable oil or olive oil
50g plain flour
24g cheese powder
40g cheddar cheese
- Cut the cheddar cheese in small cubes and leave aside.
- For the chiffon cake, mix all the egg yolks mixture except flour. When everything well combined then gradually add in sifted flour and cheese powder. Mix everything well combine and no lumps left. The mixture would be very thick and and smooth.
- Beat the egg whites in a clean large bowl until peak foam. Gradually add in sugar, one tablespoon at a time. Then finally add in corn flour. Make sure the corn flour mix well in the egg mixture. The egg whites mixture should be peak foam, smooth and shiny.
- Gently fold in 1/3 of the egg whites mixture into the egg yolks mixture. When everything well combine then gently fold in the 1/2 of the remaining egg whites mixture. Lastly, fold in the remaining egg whites mixture.
- Fold in the cheese cubes then pour the well mix mixture into a 17cm chiffon cake tin and bake at a 160'C preheated oven for 35-45 minutes. After baked, let the baked cake turn upside down for cooling.