Thursday, May 17, 2012

Special Birthday cake for my beloved Husband

To my husband Fandi, so much love is communicated without words…in sharing, in being together, in supporting each other.. But there's a time when only words will do, when it should be said just to make sure you know…I love you. Happy Birthday. 



I am so lucky to have a husband like you.
 
You're not just the man I love, you are the crazy person with whom
I feel free to be my insane self.
I don't remember being this happy
with anybody else.
On your birthday, let's promise to make this year even more fun.
I love you so much.
Happy Birthday

 
 
Every year with you is better than the last.
 
Hey Birthday Honey,  when do I get to give you your birthday kiss?
I can't wait to see you. 

Happy Birthday My Darling!


No comments:

Blogs I'm Following

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Widget Statistik