- 448 g dry pasta
- 455 g lean ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 335 g white gravy (bechamel sauce)
- 40 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 g dried oregano
- 1 g dried basil
- 110 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a Dutch oven or large frying pan, cook and stir ground beef until brown. Add garlic, tomato sauce, gravy, Parmesan cheese, oregano and basil. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Combine the cooked pasta and the sauce, and spread into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 30 minutes, until bubbly.